Friday, April 2, 2010

Still Alive!!!

Hi everyone who keeps checking our blog.

I just saw that the MADAOMON release is still active after a looong time, and that gives me motivation to work for Digimon subs again!!

To be honest I thought no one cared about and I left the timing/translation thing at the middle of somewhere. I will manage to finish the Digimon Adventure : Our War Game and I will upload it soon :)

Happy Easter everyone!
Thanks for the downloads ;)

PS: If anyone wants to help feel free to leave a comment or drop an email at madaomon@yahoo.gr

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome =D I hope to see the last digimon episodes soon :3

    Also, could someone please seed episode 48 and 49? I've been looking for them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death (nice name :P)

    We dont support the episodes from Digimon Adventure anymore. The reason is that another group finished it before us :P

    Stay tuned for our next releases...

    ReplyDelete